Thursday 4 August 2016

First week at KPTM Bangi

Assalamualaikum. My name is Hazrin Syah bin Razak. I am from Kota Bharu, Kelantan. This is my first blog and i so nervous because this is my first blog and i don't have any experience about blogging. But today, i will try my best to talk about my first week at Kolej Poly Tech Mara Bangi, also known as KPTM Bangi.

The 16th of July 2016 was my biggest day because on that day I would be known as a student of KPTM Bangi, a diploma in accounting student. At 10AM, I had to come to KPTM Bangi to register for this intake. After done with the registeration session, my family came to take me to KPTM Bangi hostel about 300 meters from KPTM Bangi. In my opinion, the hostel room is not too big, but all the basic necessities are complete. I saw some of the parents waiting for their daughter to check in to the hostel. My room at the third floor, and I also have two roommates.

                                                              Hostel of KPTM Bangi

At 5PM that day, the orientation session started, handled by senior students. The orientation went on for three days. During this orientation, I got the cahnce to meet new friends from all over Malaysia, although most of them are from Selangor and Perak.

After done with the orientation session, the class started. First time in the class, I feel very thankful because all of my lecturer and classmate are caring and good.

Finally, i feel very happy and excited to continue my studies in KPTM Bangi after I was done with the SPM examination and got new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment